'more questions and thanks to'
Hi to all engineers in this list.
I would like to thank you all for answering my previews questions.
Special thank to:
Andrew Warren, Mike Keitz, Charles Hoss and Xygax.
Today i have more questions.
1. I have two picmasters emulators in one pc can i use both of them at
the same time. I tried changing
the address each one works ok.
2. when you program any pic software generates checksum how does it
work. before loading the
file is it possible to calculate checksum?
3. I have hitachi HD44780 display can i drive it directly connected from
4. in configuration line how do you set code protection on
__CONFIG _CP_OFF & _XT_OSC & _PWRTE_ON & _WDT_OFF
I checked in include file is not there.
5. in special instruction mnemonics what does this instruction do
bsf/bcf 0a,3 long goto
6. does any body have any idea how motorcycles engine's advanced curve
works using hall effect cell.
i have a unit based on other processor it has one hall cell and two
outputs. hall cell is sitting on TDC
top dead center of the board on cam shaft there are two magnets one
south polarity the other one is
north polarity. when hall cell reaches S output triggers 1 when reaches
N triggers 0. S magnet is sitting
on TDC of cam shaft but N magnet is sitting on 65% off. one thing I
imagine that we need a counter.
More... (looser matching)
- Last day of these posts
- In 1998
, 1999 only
- New search...