Searching \ for 'To everybody' in subject line. ()
Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure! Help us get a faster server
FAQ page: techref.massmind.org/techref/index.htm?key=everybody
Search entire site for: 'To everybody'.

Truncated match.
PICList Thread
'To everybody'
1997\07\01@051458 by David BALDWIN

flavicon
face
Hi all,

       After 9 month of listenning to the PIC list I was just wondering about
one thing: there is a lot of questions that are the same, people already
did things like debouncing, LCD routines, ADC interface, timer use, ...

       If everybody could send a list (not the whole project) of the things he
did and the code he has, it would be easyer for the beginner or for
someone else to find information by sending mail to the guy who did what
he needs.

       I could also gather information and code, pictures, ... and put it on a
web page. Only good information, with usefull things. If you agree with
this idea, let me know.

       I would appreciate any comment.

Regards,

David

P.S.: Sorry for my english ....

1997\07\01@070105 by Alexey Vladimirov

flavicon
face
Hello David!

01 Jul 97, David BALDWIN <spam_OUTbaldwinTakeThisOuTspamETCA.ALCATEL.BE> writes to All:
P>         After 9 month of listenning to the PIC list I was just
P> wondering about one thing: there is a lot of questions that are the
P> same, people already did things like debouncing, LCD routines, ADC
P> interface, timer use, ...

You can check Microchip Net resources page at

http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Way/5807/

It's more than 400 PIC-related links now, answers for the many PIC-related
questions can be found here.

Best regards

Alexey

1997\07\01@230751 by Mike Smith

flavicon
face
> From: David BALDWIN <.....baldwinKILLspamspam@spam@ETCA.ALCATEL.BE>
> To: PICLISTspamKILLspamMITVMA.MIT.EDU
> Subject: To everybody
> Date: Tuesday, 1 July 1997 18:42
>
> Hi all,
>
>         After 9 month of listenning to the PIC list I was just wondering
about
> one thing: there is a lot of questions that are the same, people already
> did things like debouncing, LCD routines, ADC interface, timer use, ...
>
>         If everybody could send a list (not the whole project) of the
things he
> did and the code he has, it would be easyer for the beginner or for
> someone else to find information by sending mail to the guy who did what
> he needs.
>
>         I could also gather information and code, pictures, ... and put
it on a
> web page. Only good information, with usefull things. If you agree with
> this idea, let me know.
>
>         I would appreciate any comment.

In fact - An FAQ.  Good idea.  Given that a percentage of users use assy,
and another C, maybe divide into 2.

> P.S.: Sorry for my english ....

Looks OK to me.

MikeS
<.....mikesmith_ozKILLspamspam.....relaymail.net>

1997\07\02@014228 by Eric Martens

flavicon
face
That would be a great idea. They could get the list when they signon or an
adress where
they could view the list

|
|         After 9 month of listenning to the PIC list I was just wondering about
| one thing: there is a lot of questions that are the same, people already
| did things like debouncing, LCD routines, ADC interface, timer use, ...
|
|         If everybody could send a list (not the whole project) of the things
he
| did and the code he has, it would be easyer for the beginner or for
| someone else to find information by sending mail to the guy who did what
| he needs.
|
|         I could also gather information and code, pictures, ... and put it on
a
| web page. Only good information, with usefull things. If you agree with
| this idea, let me know.
|
|         I would appreciate any comment.
|
| Regards,
|
| David
|
| P.S.: Sorry for my english ....

I can read it so it ain't that bad.


Greetings Eric Martens

| | | | | | | | | | | | | | |
+-----------------------------+
|                             |
|   Eric Martens              |
|   EMAR Electronics        +-+
|   EraseMEemarspam_OUTspamTakeThisOuTknoware.nl         |
| Fax: +31-(0)492-522418    +-+
| Maxer: +31-(0)660137959     |
|                             |
+-----------------------------+
| | | | | | | | | | | | | | |

1997\07\02@040415 by David BALDWIN

flavicon
face
Hi,

       I am quite surprised: only 2 answers for my tribulations about projects
sharing! Are you sleeping? I have a little question about IR reception
of a SUN remote control: what is the kind of code used? Thanks for any
help.

David

1997\07\02@081042 by Andy Kunz

flavicon
face
At 09:56 AM 7/2/97 +0200, you wrote:
>Hi,
>
>        I am quite surprised: only 2 answers for my tribulations about
>projects sharing! Are you sleeping?

Maybe we're too busy working right now <G>

>I have a little question about IR reception
>of a SUN remote control: what is the kind of code used?

If Sun uses the NEC transmission standard or something halfway close, I
might be able to help a little.  Can you hook up a receiver so you can see
it on a scope?  If so, what does it look like?

Andy

==================================================================
Andy Kunz - Montana Design - 409 S 6th St - Phillipsburg, NJ 08865
         Hardware & Software for Industry & R/C Hobbies
       "Go fast, turn right, and keep the wet side down!"
==================================================================

1997\07\02@081824 by David BALDWIN

flavicon
face
It's a Spark station monitor, so I only have emitter, but I got a sharp
SFH505 receiver, I'll try it this evening. Thanks.

1997\07\02@122613 by vanes

flavicon
face
Mike Smith wrote:
{Quote hidden}

Hiya!

Didn't someone ask PicPoint to do this?
Maybe ask again?
And you can mail your projects to Tiziano at PicPoint too. So what's the
problem then?
--
eric van es
KILLspamvanesKILLspamspamilink.nis.za
cape town, south-africa
http://www.nis.za/~vanes/

1997\07\02@131342 by Terry

flavicon
face
At 05:37 PM 7/2/97 +0200, you wrote:
>Mike Smith wrote:
>>
>Didn't someone ask PicPoint to do this?
>Maybe ask again?
>And you can mail your projects to Tiziano at PicPoint too. So what's the
>problem then?
>--

What is PicPoint?  And what is the address of the parallax list?

Thanks
Terry Ewing

1997\07\02@135739 by BG Packet Gateway

flavicon
face
At 09:56 02.7.1997 +0200, you wrote:
>Hi,
>
>        I am quite surprised: only 2 answers for my tribulations about
projects
>sharing! Are you sleeping? I have a little question about IR reception
>of a SUN remote control: what is the kind of code used? Thanks for any
>help.
>
>David

>
>

Yes, David

We are sleeping. It's hot... very hot... Don't talk about Sun at this
moment :)

Chris

... to be continued.

1997\07\03@043837 by Geoff Jenkins

flavicon
face
David

Very good english

A subroutine library would be great. I am just beginning with PIC although
I have done machine code and assembly coding before.

I am particularly interested in reproduceable random number sequences -
like the ones you get on PC.

Good luck with your venture

Geoff Jenkins
New Zealand

More... (looser matching)
- Last day of these posts
- In 1997 , 1998 only
- Today
- New search...