Searching \ for 'SPI RAM?' in subject line. ()
Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure! Help us get a faster server
FAQ page: techref.massmind.org/techref/io/serial/spis.htm?key=spi
Search entire site for: 'SPI RAM?'.

Truncated match.
PICList Thread
'SPI RAM?'
1997\03\27@154515 by Harold Hallikainen

picon face
       Help!  I'm running out of RAM (and I/O pins).  Can anyone point
me towards a supplier of SPI RAMs?

Thanks!

Harold

1997\03\31@123517 by Harold Hallikainen

picon face
       I think my last note on this got lost in the ether...  But, does
anyone know of any SPI RAM I can use on the 16c74?  I seem to be running
out of RAM, and it doesn't look like I2C is fast enough.

Thanks!

Harold


'SPI RAM?'
1997\04\01@040957 by lmclaren
flavicon
face
Harold Hallikainen wrote:
>
>         I think my last note on this got lost in the ether...  But, does
> anyone know of any SPI RAM I can use on the 16c74?  I seem to be running
> out of RAM, and it doesn't look like I2C is fast enough.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Harold

Try any of the 25 series from microchip.
There is an app note on using the same on a pic on the bbs but you will
have to look hard to find it.
If you dont have any luck mail me and I will send it to you.
regards
--
Lee McLaren                          spam_OUTlmclarenTakeThisOuTspamtrumpet.com.au
Comstra pty. ltd.                    .....lmclarenKILLspamspam@spam@comstra.com.au
2 Kirksway place                     phone       03 62244488
Hobart Tasmania                      fax         03 62244601
Australia 7000                       mobil       018 138682

'It was five hours of Boggs's "channelling". After three hours
I asked him to summon up the soul of Jimi Hendrix and requested
All Along the Watchtower. You know, the guy's been dead
twenty years but he still hasn't lost his edge'
Mulder

1997\04\02@015948 by Wolfram Liebchen

flavicon
face
At 19:05 01.04.97 +1000, you wrote:
>Try any of the 25 series from microchip.
>There is an app note on using the same on a pic on the bbs but you will
>have to look hard to find it.

What is the 25 series from Microchip?

regards

Wolfram



+-----------------------------------------------------+
| Wolfram Liebchen                                    |
| Forschungsinstitut fŸr Optik, TŸbingen, Deutschland |
| liebchenspamKILLspamffo.fgan.de                         |
+-----------------------------------------------------+

1997\04\02@052356 by lmclaren

flavicon
face
Wolfram Liebchen wrote:
>
> At 19:05 01.04.97 +1000, you wrote:
> >Try any of the 25 series from microchip.
> >There is an app note on using the same on a pic on the bbs but you will
> >have to look hard to find it.
>
> What is the 25 series from Microchip?
>
> regards
>
> Wolfram
>
> +-----------------------------------------------------+
> | Wolfram Liebchen                                    |
> | Forschungsinstitut f|r Optik, T|bingen, Deutschland |
> | .....liebchenKILLspamspam.....ffo.fgan.de                         |
> +-----------------------------------------------------+

spi eeprom's
eg 25LC080


--
Lee McLaren                          EraseMElmclarenspam_OUTspamTakeThisOuTtrumpet.com.au
Comstra pty. ltd.                    lmclarenspamspam_OUTcomstra.com.au
2 Kirksway place                     phone       03 62244488
Hobart Tasmania                      fax         03 62244601
Australia 7000                       mobil       018 138682

'It was five hours of Boggs's "channelling". After three hours
I asked him to summon up the soul of Jimi Hendrix and requested
All Along the Watchtower. You know, the guy's been dead
twenty years but he still hasn't lost his edge'
Mulder

1997\04\04@023329 by Luiz Marques

flavicon
face
> >
> > What is the 25 series from Microchip?

I know three manufactures of SPI EEPROMs for that 25 series:
 - Microchip
 - Xicor
 - Atmel
The price is almost the same no matter the brand.

There are EEPROMs from 128 bytes to 16 Kbytes in such serie.

My two cents.

Luiz Marques

More... (looser matching)
- Last day of these posts
- In 1997 , 1998 only
- Today
- New search...