This is to inform everyone that the long-awaited Microchip
Windows-based simulator is released and available on the Microchip BBS
and on the Internet.
On the internet, check our the Microchip home page at
You can get access to these file via the BBS through your local
Compuserve telephone number. You do not have to subscribe to
Compuserve to use this service:
1. Set modem to 8-N-1 (not 7E1 which is normal Compuserve)
2. Dial local Compuserve access number --(dial 614 723-1550 for #'s)
3. Press <Enter> when connected.
4. Type +, press <Enter> and "Host Name:" will appear.
5. Type MCHIPBBS, press enter, and you'll be connected to the BBS.
We are pleased to announce the availability of MCHIPBBS Special
Interest Groups (SIGs) as Newsgroups.
To read the SIGs using your favorite newsreader, make sure to change
or identify the News server as MCHIPBBS.MICROCHIP.COM.
A few notes:
- The BBS only exports new messages added to the SIGs since the
newsgroup feature was turned on, which was May 8th in most cases.
Messages older than May 8th won't be available on newsgroups.
- The SIGs are exported as MCHIPBBS.SIGS.SIGname, where SIGNAME is the
name on the BBS.
- We welcome feedback, comments, and problem reports. However, due to
other priorities and lack of familiarity with many news readers
available out there, please be patient if we cannot respond promptly.
See you on-line,
More... (looser matching)
- Last day of these posts
- In 1996
, 1997 only
- New search...