Searching \ for 'LC meter schematics ?' in subject line. ()
Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure! Help us get a faster server
FAQ page: techref.massmind.org/techref/index.htm?key=meter+schematics
Search entire site for: 'LC meter schematics ?'.

Truncated match.
PICList Thread
'LC meter schematics ?'
1999\04\19@121211 by Amr Ahmed A.

picon face
Hi,

Is there a LC meter project schematics for pic16f84 (or without)
on the NET ?


Thanks

______________________________________________________
Get Your Private, Free Email at http://www.hotmail.com

1999\04\21@015640 by Hamish Seaton

flavicon
face
Amr

Have a look at http://www.aade.com/lcmeter.htm

Hamish

-----Original Message-----
From: Amr Ahmed A. <spam_OUTamr77TakeThisOuTspamHOTMAIL.COM>
To: .....PICLISTKILLspamspam@spam@MITVMA.MIT.EDU <PICLISTspamKILLspamMITVMA.MIT.EDU>
Date: Tuesday, 20 April 1999 04:12
Subject: LC meter schematics ?


>Hi,
>
>Is there a LC meter project schematics for pic16f84 (or without)
>on the NET ?
>
>
>Thanks
>

1999\04\21@024904 by bam-mon

flavicon
face
Hamish Seaton wrote:
>
> Amr
>
> Have a look at http://www.aade.com/lcmeter.htm
>
> Hamish
>
Also had a look at it. The schematics is shown,
but the drawing is very coarse, nearly all the
values gives for the parts are unreadable. Does
anyone have a better drawing for this one or
another circuit ?

best regards,
    Reelf

1999\04\21@031540 by Mark Willis

flavicon
face
BAMBERG & MONSEES GbR wrote:
>
> Hamish Seaton wrote:
> >
> > Amr
> >
> > Have a look at http://www.aade.com/lcmeter.htm
> >
> > Hamish
> >
> Also had a look at it. The schematics is shown,
> but the drawing is very coarse, nearly all the
> values gives for the parts are unreadable. Does
> anyone have a better drawing for this one or
> another circuit ?
>
> best regards,
>      Reelf

 In addition to hard to read numbers, some minor problems with that
circuit from my casual glance just now:

 B4 (I assume RB4 from my 16C622 time) is shown directly connected to a
relay, RLY1;  Just use the substrate protection diodes for de-spiking,
huh?  I'd "strongly consider" a protection diode across the relay, call
me paranoid if you want, but Ack!  Bad habit there.

 No provision for larger than 1uF capacitors, or for draining charged
capacitors, which would be nice safety-wise.  (Finicky, aren't I?)

 No specifics for the XTal (I assume 4MHz), but it's sold in kit form,
I imagine the right rock comes with the kit.

 The Voltage Regulator has power in on the right, output on the left
(Well, yes, it's just non-standard, I deal with newbies & teach 'em that
inputs are on the LEFT and outputs on the RIGHT, so I'm picky <G>)

 Mark the really finnicky <G>

1999\04\21@085522 by paulb

flavicon
face
Mark Willis wrote:

> B4 (I assume RB4 from my 16C622 time) is shown directly connected to a
> relay, RLY1;  Just use the substrate protection diodes for de-spiking,
> huh?

 Not necessarily.  You are presuming the relay is switched off by TRIS.
If OTOH, it is turned off by writing 0 to the port bit, it is the N-
channel output device which cops the current and presumably can cope
with it.

>   No provision for ... draining charged capacitors, which would be
> nice safety-wise.

 The inductor would probably cope, given the 1µF limit, unless perhaps
they had a hundred volts or so on them.

>   The Voltage Regulator has power in on the right, output on the left
> (Well, yes, it's just non-standard,

 Standard?  Where?

> I deal with newbies & teach 'em that inputs are on the LEFT and
> outputs on the RIGHT, so I'm picky <G>)

>   Mark the really finnicky <G>

 Really.
--
 Cheers,
       Paul B.

More... (looser matching)
- Last day of these posts
- In 1999 , 2000 only
- Today
- New search...