'Job offer: PIC-programming project'
wouter van ooijen
Apart from the 24LC16 your requirements match my WISP programmer.
Take a look at http://www.xs4all.nl/~wf/wouter/pic/wisp :
- user interface on a PC
- serial communication (multiple WISPs can be on one serial line)
- in-circuit programming
- programming, VPP generation etc. done by a 16x84
- production programming possible after one-time calibration (stred in
- serial cmmunication with the target is posible (e.g. for debugging)
- relatively simple hardware (100 pins)
- schematics, hardware and software available
I think 24LC16 programming is no big deal so it could easily be added.
More... (looser matching)
- Last day of these posts
- In 1998
, 1999 only
- New search...