Searching \ for ' [BUY] British Telecomm jacks: where to f' in subject line. ()
Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure! Help us get a faster server
FAQ page:
Search entire site for: 'British Telecomm jacks: where to f'.

No exact or substring matches. trying for part
PICList Thread
'[PICLIST] [BUY] British Telecomm jacks: where to f'
2002\01\16@171811 by Dave Johnson

picon face
I'm trying to locate a source for British Telecomm jacks to mount on
a PC board, and having no luck. Does anyone out there know where I
can find them? The spec is BS6312 for one of them: there's also a
"left handed" version, I don't know the spec number offhand.

I'm in the USA, so I expect I'll have to order them from overseas
(which is fine). I know they exist, I've seen them, I just can't seem
to find any manufacturers...

Thanks for any help,

Dave Johnson

-- hint: To leave the PICList

2002\01\16@230754 by cdb

RS Components or Farnell should have them


-- hint: To leave the PICList

More... (looser matching)
- Last day of these posts
- In 2002 , 2003 only
- Today
- New search...