The purpose of this particular tutorial is to create a 4 Layer PCB using OrCAD tutorial for the following Circuit which was created in the Schematic capture part of this Tutorial
1. The Schematics has been drawn in Orcad Schematics. If you are not familiar with Orcad Schematics, you may like to take an Orcad Schematics tutorial.
2. Although this "simple circuit" can be done using a two layer board, we are making it 4 Layer board to understand the concepts of Power and Ground Layers.
3. As shown in the Schmatics, the circuit uses three components
4. As far as the functionality is concerned the circuit is used to make an led D1 glow when a Power Supply is connected at the connector J1.
5. Each component will have an associated footprint. We have given the followintg name to the footprint of the components used.
In the next few pages we will be creating footprint of the components before moving on to the layout.
|file: /Techref/app/orcad_12.htm, 1KB, , updated: 2009/9/29 10:49, local time: 2020/12/5 04:00,
|©2020 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
<A HREF="http://techref.massmind.org/techref/app/orcad_12.htm"> MassMind : Applications : CAD : PWB CAD : OrCAD</A>
|Did you find what you needed?|
Welcome to massmind.org!
Welcome to techref.massmind.org!